Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Week 6 Letter

Monday, June 24, 3013

Well, not much time, but I will hurry!
 
I leave the MTC tomorrow! I report to the travel office at the MTC at 930 in the morning, and get to take the tracks, or the front runner, or whatever it's called to the airport! I have never been on a train before! However there will be plenty of public transportation ahead of me... Only one mission in portugal, all walking and public trans. There are a couple car areas but thats it. Oh, I also found out my mission does cover the Azore islands and madiera!! I want to go so bad, but wherever is perfect. Portucal is FULL of africans, I am so excited. And lots of brazilians too, Shane. I am so excited. It is going to be a long time traveling, but I am excited and will hopefully cross paths with some one on the journey who is ready to hear the gospel.
 
I am so excited. I dont even know what to say. I still have a lot to do before I leave tomorrow, and will be waking up at 430 to go to the temple, so I should be able to sleep okay on at least one of the plane rides. We'll see, I havent been sleeping well the last couple days because I have been so stoked.
 
Well, I love you all! All you little kids are so cool, everybody I show pictures to just loves our family. It is so neat. I hope you are all being good. Try to be better every day, kids. Set a goal for every month, and then think every night, what can I do better to accomplish that goal? and set a mini goal that night. So for instance, make a monthly goal to not get in any fights with your siblings. Then, every night, ask yourself how you did with that and decide how you will do better the next day. I learned how important that is on the mission. One of the apostles, I can't remember which said, "we are not meeting our full potential in life, and will one day look back at our lives with disappointment if we do not set goals"
 
Or at least he said something like that. Nao sei.
 
Anyways, I love you all, have a good week!!!!
 
Email you from Portugal!
 
Love,
 
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment