Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Week 3 Letter

Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Famlee!
 
I dont have a ton of time to write, but I do have another handwritten letter I'll put in the mail today. I'm so good aren't I? Hahahaha
 
Poor little Addy. I love her so much. But I address that in the letter so I will move on.
 
Things here are awesome. The language is coming. Our district is strong. And the worst injury is this smashed/cut finger I will attach a picture of. Hopefully it'll be a good scar =)
 
I don't even know what to say. I was going to get a haircut today but that didn't happen for reasons I don't think I will disclose to you all... hahaha... My hair isn't bad yet though. I will get it cut next P-day I guess.
 
We commited another investigator to baptism which was way cool, and hopefully tomorrow we will get Bruno to stop being a punk and just say yes. Our investigators are just our teachers, but it is way cool, because Brother Chamberlain gets way into it. He never acknowledges that he is the investigator. When it is time for us to teach our progressing investigator he will tell us he has a meeting or something he's got to go to, and then go get dressed up and be the investigator. Never breaks character. He even acted drunk for the sister missionaries because the investigator he was playing was an alchoholic. No other teacher does it this good. I mean yesterday we went in and he had done something to his eyes because they were all red, and he had bad allergies. He was pretty tired and sick, so I asked him if he was ready to hear our message, and that we only wanted to teach him if he could listen well and be focused. So we ended up praying for him and leaving, so now we will teach him that lesson tomorrow unless the spirit says not to. Then we will "convite suave". Shane will tell you what that means, or at least translate it.
 
Anyways, I hope you are keeping the handwritten letters I send you too, because when I write you all it doesn't leave a lot of time for journal writing. Keep writing me a ton of letters they are just what I need after a really long day filled with hard work.
 
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I sing in the choir, it is super cool. And apparently june 23rd, 2 days before I leave, we are singing for some really special even that is a secret at the Mariott Center. I'm kind of excited to see what it is, and if I find out I will let you know and maybe it will be something that is broadcast on BYU TV so you can watch and see if I get some camera time ;) The camera loves me!
 
Or maybe just likes me as a friend.
 
Either way, I love you all so much! Summer is close kids, hang in and have an awesome time!!!

Well, I am over time so I have to go. I love you a ton mom have a good week, and dont stress to much!
 
Your little Elder,
 
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment