Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Friday, November 22, 2013

Week 20 Letter

Monday, October 7, 2013
Famlee!
How are you all!? It sounds life you are having some fun inbetween everything that is going on. I hope you had a great time in royal city, you definitely made me hungry for a good apple...
Things here are great. I got sick this past week, and Wednesday it was really bad. Just a really bad cold, like mom. But with really bad headaches too. Maybe stress had something to do with it, I don't know. But I had my companion give me a blessing on Wednesday night, and things got better fast, and I was finally able to sleep again at night.
Conference was awesome, wasn't it? I got to see all of the sessions, all in Português. I understood mostly everything, but it was Brazilian Portugues, and therefore a little bit harder. I really wish we would have had some more people there to watch Elder Ucthdorf's first talk. It was awesome, and would have helped a lot of inactive people of our branch.
It is really strange. In November I will make 6 months on the mission. Crazy! If I stay one more transfer here on the island I will be here for thanksgiving, and might be able to play football in Praia on the military base. I don't know though. I would really like to stay and keep choppin' away at the work in this area, but I feel like my time here may end in a few weeks. i really hope not.
We are still in the process of trying to find people to teach. We found a few people last week who may have some potential, so I am excited to get working with them this week.
Man, I don't know what to say. It is so hard to try and write about anything. There is just so much. My Portugues is improving. It is really fun to write and read emails with Shane in Portugues. I am excited to be able to talk with him. I hope Cameron will go somewhere Portugues speaking, but at the same time I kind of hope you stay in the States, too. The states need help. Plus, working with strong wards would be so great. I really miss our awesome ward. Missionary members do so much to help the work!
I heard that you watched the movies the other day, and it brought back a lot of good memories. I am excited to watch the last one with you all, because I still haven't seen it =) I barely finished it before going into the MTC...
Well, I think I am going to close. I need to go shopping to get our food for the week and we haven't left ourselves much time. I love you all though, soooo much. Have a great week everybody!
With lots of Hugs and Kisses,
Elder Lee 

Mom,
How are all the kids? You are all doing so many crazy things, everything will be so different when I get back. New piano, cell phones, other stuff I cant remember... hahaha crazy! I am so glad Jet will be home and not in school when I get back.

It is going to be rough to leave again to go to school after I get home. It is cool that maybe I could be living near Shiloh. How far does she live from the BYU-I campus?  It was her birthday this last week, I need to email her. What are the other birthdays in october? Ryan, Jet, any more? The mission veil is making forget things man, it is weird. Apparently if you just dont think about things much, you forget them. It is kind of scary. That's why I take a lot of pics.

Well I love you and send you lots of hugs and kisses.  Have a great week.
Elder Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment