Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pictures from Terceira

I received these pictures in my dropbox today.  Tony must have had a zone meeting.  He says he and his companion download pictures to dropbox on the church computer during his zone or training meetings because it takes sooooo long to download pictures.  I love getting his pictures.  It is so beautiful there.

























































 So, I don't so much love getting these kinds of pics :<



























































 Is this suppose to be the same moon I was seeing on that particular night?

Amazing that he is just there, and I am here...

No comments:

Post a Comment