Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Friday, March 6, 2015

Week 91 Letter

Monday, March 2, 2015
Famlee!

Happy March! This week was crazy. Happy and sad. First off, I don't remember if I told you about the Brazilian family that came to church not yesterday, but last week. Well, they are having lots of troubles and we have been working with them to help.  We fasted for them this week and prayed for them every day.  In the end there were many small miracles. 

The sad part however is that they didn't come to church. The kids are all super interested, but the mom is letting things get in the way. It is hard. It is a family with so much potential.  I've learned that the most pain and joy on the mission comes from loving people with a Christ like love. So many times my heart has been broken. But at the same time I have so many joyous experiences and memories. The battle isn't over with this family. We are going to try and work through the 19 year old daughter and see if we can't get to the whole family.

President Fluckiger will be arriving on the island today. Tomorrow we have interviews with him and divisions with the assistants. It'll be busy. I hope we get to see some division miracles =)

There is so much that happens that I can't write. I try my best. I hope you can feel my love and the spirit in my letters even though my writing is limited. 

I love you all, have an awesome week!

Élder Lee  

PS I wanted to upload some pics, but it isn't letting me =/  Next week I guess =)


No comments:

Post a Comment