Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 90 Letter

Famlee!

Hey everybody!!! How are you all doing? I have had a pretty busy week. Today I don't have a lot of time to write because we used a good chunk of our pday helping a brazilian family unexpectedly. It is a good family, but they also have a lot of problems. It is a single mom and 4 kids.



Anyways, these week we increased our pace. contacted more, worked harder, later... we ran home several times to get there before 10 o clock hit. My shoes are wrecked again, and I've only had them for a couple transfers. I'm going to have to buy my eighth pair of the mission. Sheesh. Cobblestone.

Anybody else dreading april?

Today we will travel to lisbon. Here in 10 minutes actually I need to leave.  I know we could use some more power in our zone, so bring it on.

I saw a video of Shiloh's daughter singing 'I hope they call me on a mission'. It was awesome. I am singing a version that goes like 'I hope they let me stay on my mission'. 

I love you all. I love serving the Lord. I love the refining fire, it hurts so good.

Hugs and kisses,

Elder Lee

I love you too mom, a ton...  SOOOOOOOOOO much!



No comments:

Post a Comment