Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 89 Letter

Monday, February 16, 2015
Famlee!


Hey everybody! Levi! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you buddy! In our mission we call that crescimento real, or real growth. Families are real growth in the church! I'm so proud (in a righteous sort of way of course) to be a part of a family that helps the growth of the kingdom here on earth.

I was in Terceira again this week. I love that area sooooo much. I'm going to have to visit after the mission. 

Hugs and kisses to everybody,

Elder Lee

PS pics of course don’t do it justice, but that's the island of São Miguel from the plane.




No comments:

Post a Comment