Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 87 Letter

Monday, February 2, 2015
Famlee!

Hey everybody! I am short on time this week... again... 

Transfers were yesterday. My companion ended his mission and went home. I am going to miss him a lot. My new companion calls himself Elder Soares. He is from Mozambique, which means I am serving with my seventh non-American companion. It is a very different experience with each companion. It is incredible.

We hope that this month will be the month of fruits. We have sown a lot of seeds, and I hope they start sprouting. We need to find a lot more investigators, but it hasn't proven simple in this area. 

I love being a missionary. I love learning from difficulties. I love tribulation, because it makes me better. 

The inactive member Volodimir from last week came to church again yesterday and now is on a plan to receive the priesthood. Awesome!

Alright, I know the letter was lame, but I hope you still feel my love for you all. 

Hugs and Kisses,

Elder Lee




Hey mom!

How are you? I'm okay. We had transfers today, and I lost my comp. He was my favorite of the mission. I'm not sure about the new one yet, but he seems cool. He is from Mozambique.
His name is Elder Soares. His native language is Portuguese. Heart-breaker of a game then, huh? That really does stink.
Yeah, I did get the tie. It's nice =)

I bought a suit. I've needed one for a long time, since I gave mine away to Ricardo in Peso da Regua, but I’ve waited and put it off because I hate spending money. I finally bought one though. I think it is a really nice suit. It cost 130 us dollars, but I feel like it is a lot higher quality than 130 dollars gets you in the states. It's nice. It's black. I like black suites.

Um, I have a pic of my com, just a second.

The black one is my comp. 

Never bought a coat. It stopped getting cold. I have a coat that a member offered me as a gift that works just fine.

I have to go, basically right now.


I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment