Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Week 83 Letter (Didn't get one last week) Stinker!

Monday, January 5, 2015
Famlee,

Happy New Year!!! I had just gotten used to writing 2014 on everything and now we are already in 2015! So crazy, so fast. I can't believe it. It was such a good year. I'm ready to hit this one head on as well, but I hate thinking that this year will bring the end of the greatest 2 years of my life.

This week was another traveling week. We only got to work 2 days in our own area, and one of those days half taken up by our zone meeting. I don't like leaving my area, especially as things are really slow for us here right now. I hope we can get a lot more going before the end of the transfer. 

Today we went to one of the most beautiful places on the island. It's in a part of the island called Nordeste. It is a dense forest area with a river running through it filled with tons and tons of waterfalls. It is so cool there! And it has all been conserved really well to keep such an authentic feeling to it. That's one of my favorite things about the Azores. They're not highly developed for tourism. If you want to see something amazing, you have to go, explore, and find it, and when you get there it is pretty untouched. Incredible. I hope the pictures I attach make it through. The pics can't capture the beauty at all.

This week I was on Terceira again, and it was so amazing to see how everything is going there. It really was a testimony builder of the fact that we never really know how many lives we are blessing as we just do the very best we can. So much good we do goes unnoticed by us, especially as missionaries. But the people's lives we bless most often recognize it, and are so grateful for it. Heavenly Father certainly notices as well. Moral of the story: always do good. It makes a difference whether we know it or not.

I sure love you all. Keep praying me through. Pray that we can find a family that will do everything necessary to be together forever. 

Love you all!


Élder Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment