Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Week 78 Letter

Monday, December 1, 2014
Famlee! 

Hey everybody! This week is going to be crazy, but it will be an amazing week as well for sure. I have almost no time to write because today my comp and I will fly to Lisbon for mission council. We will return from mission council tomorrow night. Wednesday morning we will have a zone meeting here on the island of São Miguel. Wednesday night we will fly to the island of Terceira! We will do a division with the elders in Angra (my starting area of the mission!) and then Friday morning we will do the zone meeting with the missionaries on that island. The rest of Friday and Saturday we will do a division with the elders in the area of Praia, also on Terceira, and we won't fly back until Saturday night. So basically we won't be in our area at all this week =/ But we will have a lot of good training and teaching opportunities with all the missionaries in our zone. We really need it right now. This last week was a really rough one for our zone. I would like to have had an awesome week going into mission council where we report how things are going, to all of the leaders of the mission, but sometimes it just doesn’t work out that way. Oh well. 

Congratulations to Shane and the entire family for the wedding on Saturday. Little Shane is all grown up ='(   Bem feito mano!

Well, I am going to have to close the letter up already, but I love you all. I hope you have a most excellent week, and I hope to hear from you all next week!

Love,

Elder Lee

PS Hands in the air if you are SUPER EXCITED for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment