Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Week 81 Letter

Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Famlee,

Merry Christmas week everybody! I can't believe that Christmas came so fast. I love Christmas. I love being a missionary during Christmas. It is incredible. 

Yesterday I got to be in my favorite area again on the other island, Terceira. It was fantastic. We had our Christmas Conference there with President and Sister Fluckiger. I got to see a lot of people from the first area, and had two hours to just be with them and talk to them. It was sooo fun. I need to come back after the mission.

I heard that you guys are doing the Christmas break puzzles! That's so cool! Where did you find an Alaskan and Azorean puzzle? From what dad said, the Azorean one is definitely on the island of Pico. I want to go there really bad. I am going to have to explore all of the islands one day.

Today isn't really p-day, I'm just trying to get in an email in between doing some other things that need to be done, and so this is going to have to be short. Fortunately, we get to talk to each other in just 2 days!!!!

I love you all, and hope you all have an amazing Christmas!!

Love,

Elder Lee



Hi mom!  Answers to your questions-

I will probably skype at 7pm here, midday there. 

I will use skype. Do you have my skype info somewhere?

Didn’t buy a coat, but don’t worry, it hasn’t been very cold and now maybe I can get an after Christmas sale and get a sick coat.

Got the package. Love it =) stoked to eat spaghetti-o's and I won’t need to buy toothpaste for the rest of the mish

Send it to the mission office; I thought I’d told you. Here on out just send everything to the mission office.

Saw all of the wedding pics. Freaked me out. And Shane told me some things (nothing like, personal) about married life and that freaked me out even worse.

I am fantastic. I was in Angra yesterday on Terceira, and got to see mamãe there (she is like my mom there. She was the one that drove me to the hospital when I cut my hand open.) We had our Christmas conference there with president Fluckiger and his wife. 

The work is good, but hard too. Slower than on the continent. We are worried about the branch. President was in town and nobody wanted to get temple recommend interviews from him =/

Weather is good. Rained this morning for the first time in a long time.

When did the new pics come? 

Um, would you think I wasn't grown up if I played a little Legend of Zelda with the boys on the WII-U when I got home? 


Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment