Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Week 80 Letter

Tuesday, December 16, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi mom! How are you? I don’t have any time, so don't get too awake, but I wanted you to know that I love you sooo much. I'm sorry I couldn't write yesterday, and because of that I don't have any time today. But I love you, and hope you have an amazing birthday.

Did you get anything from me in the mail yet?


Famlee!

What a week you all must have had! Cameron is on a mission! It is so insane to me! I am so happy for him, he is such an incredible man, and he is going to be a fantastic missionary. 

I have almost no time today unfortunately, because I am having to write a day late because of computer problems yesterday. But thought I should let you all know that I am alive and happy =)

Quick question, are you all familiar with the Christmas initiative the church is doing? What are you guys doing for that in the states? 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! I love you sooo much. Giant kiss!

Hope you all have an amazing week. I sure will. I am excited to talk to you all for Christmas!

Love,


Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment