Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Monday, March 31, 2014

Week 44 Letter

Monday, March 31, 2014
Famlee,

This week was a white one! We had the awesome privilege to baptize Héder, Zé, and Ricardo. Thank you so much for all of your prayers. Don't stop praying for these guys. They are the future of this group/soon to be branch. They now need to prepare to receive the priesthood. What a blessing it is to be a part of this work!

Well, due to the fact that we just baptized all of our progressing investigators, looks like we will be going back to some hard core tracting. We are also going to try and focus on receiving more references, or in better words helping people be more willing and have more trust in us to give us references. Hope we can get some people progressing soon. 

We have an investigator we've recently found from Guinea-Bissau. He seems to be pretty solid. He knows Héder and Zé. Hopefully we can get him progressing before he leaves for spring vacation.

Well, I really don't have anymore time unfortunately. I will attach a pic of the baptism.

Thank you all for your prayers and letters!

Love,


Elder Lee

Mom,

Picture 1 from Left to right: Héder, Ricardo, Elder Alves, Zé, Yours Truly



Yup, got the card. Yup, Héder has some sick hair. Elder Alves is telling him he should cut it, but one day he asked me quietly what I thought. I told him that yeah he should cut it... eventually ;P
We did the baptism in Vila Real, which is about an hour from here. Its a pain and it was expensive. Good thing I only eat rice and beans... I plan on doing one in the river eventually if the weather permits.

 I love you! Have a great week! Tell the kiddos I said hi!https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif  And a Happy Birthday to my Koli Poki!

Elder Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment