Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Monday, March 3, 2014

Week 40 Letter

Monday, February 24, 2014

This was all we got this week.  He did send me an email telling me the library was closing early.  Next week are transfers so we'll see if he emails on time.


Dad,

I feel bad, I never have a lot of time, and I never get you a very good letter. Unfortunately with that being said, it might be another one of those weeks... 

I love your updates about the kids. I don’t get a whole lot of letters from the ones younger than Ali, so it is good to hear what they are up to. 

Hey, I have a question for you. Portugal is working hard on a temple, but it is still a long ways away. Portugal still needs hundreds more Melck. Preisthood holders before it can begin construction on the temple. I want to be a part of getting those men. However, it is harder to find a Portuguese man to teach than any other  person. We always fast and pray to find men and families, but we still don’t have a male progressing investigator. How can I find more men to teach?

It is cool hearing about your mission. Before my mission, I knew very little about your mission. I definitely understand how special it is, so thanks for sharing. I hope I can fulfill my purpose as a missionary as much as you did. I still want to be just like you when I grow up. 

Well, I need to get working on the family letter, and I need to get Shauna a letter for her birthday. Hope I have time for it all.

Love you!


Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment