Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Sunday, March 30, 2014

Week 43 Letter

Monday, March 24, 2014
Famlee!

Okay, not a lot of time left, so I will get right to it.

The week was good. Thanks to a lot of prayers from you guys Ricardo, Éder, and Zé are all doing great. They should all be baptized this Saturday. Yesterday I was sitting with Ricardo in church and he was talking about serving a mission. Highlight of my week. He is awesome. Keep praying for these guys.

Right now in our group we have 2 Melchizedek Priesthood holders. To have a branch we need 5. What a miracle that we are having the baptism of the last three priesthood holders of the branch all on Saturday! Ricardo is only 17, but he turns 18 on April 18. What a golden birthday! I know that he is going to be such a huge help for this ward, along with Éder and Zé. Éder and Zé have a lot of Cabo Verdeano friends, so we are going to try to get all of them to church on Sunday. It will be awesome.

Well, tonight we have family home evening at our Group Leader's house with Ricardo and a partly-active woman named Elsa. The Group Leader's family is so awesome. His name is also Zé, and he reminds me a lot of Grandpa Jenkinson. He too is an awesome missionary. The whole family is. I have never seen members with such a desire to see the Church grow. It is inspiring. If I remember I will take a picture of us all tonight during the family home evening.

Well, I hope you are all well. I love you all a ton. Keep working hard!!

Lots of love,

Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment