Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week 39 Letter

Monday, February 17, 2014
Famlee!

How are you all? I am great. I feel like there isn't a whole lot I can write this week, but I will try. 

This week we marked Paula's daughter, Sara, for baptism for the 1st of March. She is really excited. The only thing that could be a problem is that Paula is schizophrenic, so sometimes that becomes a struggle. She has ups and downs, but everything will be alright. 

We are teaching 2 african girls named Ana and Vanha. They are both from Cabo Verde, are neighbors, and have heard the 1st lesson. They will read the book of Mormon and pray. We are excited for them. They work a lot though, so we can only usually talk to them once or twice a week. Hopefully we can get them baptized by the end of the transfer. 

I am already running out of things to say. I watched your video kids, and it was really funny. We will have to make some more movies when I get back =)

Miracles happen ever day on the mission. It is so amazing. I can't believe time is passing so fast. I take advantage of every day though, so no regrets.

I love you all, and hope you all have an awesome week. I look forward to reading some letters from you kids!

Love you all!

Elder Lee

Hey Mom,
Nice job on your VT.  Man, I wish visiting teaching and home teaching were done here. We had a sister get up to give a testimony yesterday and she yelled at all the men for not going home teaching. It was really bad and out of place. The branch president had to get up at the end of the meeting to fix things. The members here in Portugal still have a lot to learn, but the church is really young here, so its not going to be perfect for a while. 
I am north and slightly east of lisbon. it is overcast, but not raining.  I am in Povoa de Santa Iria, 40 minutes away from lisbon by train. Much closer to lisbon than porto. 

Love you tons!!!!! Have a great week mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment