Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Wednesday, July 31, 2013

week 11 Letter

So this is all I got this week.  Talk about a rip off! LOL  I hope things are alright. :)  I do have lots of pictures though from last week that I didn't realize were in my dropbox.

Monday, July 29, 2013
Hey mom, sorry, this kinda stinks but no time to email today due to complications. The pics I uploaded got misplaced into the July 15th folder. if you could find out how to move them that would be great. Actually, don't worry about it, I will just change the name of the folder. Sweet. Anyways, I love you. I took a bunch more pics this week and will upload them sometime. 

Love you, Tell the kids hello!



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment