Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Sunday, December 8, 2013

Week 28 Letter

Monday, December 2, 2013
Famlee!

Well, this one is going to be a quick one. Things are going great. The cold has hit, but maybe because of that people are starting to take some pity on us because we have been getting a lot of new investigators recently. We have some new investigators we are really excited about, so hopefully we can get them progressing. 

I hope you all had a great thanksgiving. I enjoyed mine. Of course they don't have it hear, but still, it was good =) Christmas is in the air, I might start trying to apply Christmas into some of our contacts to see if people will be willing to listen a bit more if we involve Christmas a bit. I'll let you all know. 

I hope you all have a great week; I loved reading your letters. Keep doing great, and keep being awesome!

With lots of love,

Elder Lee

Hey Mom,
Yeah. I am good. Our baptism fell again. It sucks, but hey, no one said it would be easy. He will get baptized eventually; he is just really scared to make the decision. I gave it to him straight and told him if he wanted more certainty he would have to do more. Read the Book of Mormon and pray earnestly every day, and attend church every week. I think he will get on it, but if not, there is no guarantee on whether or not he will get the answer. He'll get there. 


Let me see if I can find an Amharic Book of Mormon.  Go to the link I send you.  I am short on time today.  Love you and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment