Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Elder Anthony Scott Lee

Tony can be reached at...

ELDER ANTHONY LEE
Portugal Lisbon Mission
Rua Jorge Barradas 14C
1500-370 Lisboa
Portugal


Sunday, November 16, 2014

Week 75 Letter

Monday, November 10, 2014

Just letting you know that I probably won't be emailing later today, but tomorrow instead... I got transferred, but you'll never guess to where!

Love you!!!

Elder lee

Tell you when I get there ;D




Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hi mom! Well, I don't know if this will look familiar to you... but I am in my new area safe and sound =)
=D Yup! In the Azores but not on the same island. I am on São Miguel. I am serving as Zone leader and district leader... lots of responsibility =/... hahaha But I really don’t have any time; I just wanted to let you know that everything is good with me. Anything I can do for you?

Can’t write a family letter;  lots to do today. I will write one next week. As far as a package goes, you can send more good floss if you’ve got it. And those gloves. I think I might have to buy a new coat, mine is really bad. It was supposed to be good for rain, but it really just soaks up the rain. I really don’t want to though because it will be expensive. 

Okay, but I have to go now... I sure love you a ton! I AM SO EXCITED TO BE BACK ON THE AZORES!!! First time as a zone leader though... a little bit of pressure. The islands have been struggling a little lately. 

Love you! 


Elder Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment